Thursday 2 October 2014

Games Concept

Drafts For The Maze Game

Room 1

Room 1 - Only very rough draft

Room 2


Room 2 - Only rough drafts

 Room 3

Room 3 - Only rough drafts

What Is A Game Concept?

 A gaming concept is pre-planning of the game. Things may change, but this is an initial plan of the game. Sketches have been drawn of the game but until tested I wont know if the game is working fluidly. If not things will have to change so that they do.

About My Game

My game is based on character that's stuck inside a maze full of dreadful monsters that will kill you if they catch you. He is going through the maze in order to get out so that he can be free of the monsters. I made this game on Game Maker. The characters name is Spencer. Monster one's name is Dan the Devil. Monster two's name is Sam the Smorg. Monster three's name is Harry the 'H'. There are collectable coins around the maze in order to unlock the door to get to the finish.
 

Who Is The Game For?

  The game is for most age groups. But the game is mainly aimed for the ages 9-14. This is because it most be fun for that age group. Both boys and girls can play the game. The game will be available on PC web browsers and later available on android/IOS.
 

Who Is Going To Make It?

I will be the only developer of the game. I will program the game, develop the graphics and produce the sound for the game as well.
 

Why Are You Making The Game?

I am creating the game for a project purpose.
 

What Are You Going To Need To Make The Game?

To create this game I will need software and sounds and sprites and programming. The software I will be using is Game Maker. This software allows you create sprites and rooms for the maze game. Although the sprites may not be of high quality. To create the sprites I used Photoshop, this allows you create more in depth sprites that are of higher quality. I used Game Maker to create the rooms for my maze game. I also used Game Maker to program my game and test it.


No comments:

Post a Comment